Notice to our distinguished clientele,
Since we make your safety as our priority, several health measures have been put in place to promote the social distancing recommended by Public Health and limit the risks of contagion of COVID-19.
- Contactless and secure registration.
- Each person entering our establishment must systematically disinfect their hands with the provided stations.
- Signs have been installed on the ground in order to visualize the 2 meters distanciation.
- Access to common areas will be closed to avoid any circulation within the hotel.
- Rigorous room cleaning will be done after each departure in order to disinfect all surfaces and reduce any risk of virus transmission.
- There will be no cleaning for stays of several nights. Our team will be happy to offer additional items (towels, toilet paper, bedding) at your doorstep. You can then dispose of your soiled items in a bin provided for this purpose. Additional garbage bins have been placed outside, near bedroom doors to dispose of residual materials.
- The Cofortel Hotel also offer breakfast to all its customers in the form of a lunch box available in the hotel’s dining room, every morning from 5:00am to 9:30am, for consumption in the rooms because of the temporary closure of our Breakfast area.
- Any request for additional items (beverages, beers, wine, snacks, etc.) will be made by phone to our reception agents, who will be happy to deliver everything to you, contactless.
- Please note that wearing a mask is mandatory in all public areas of the hotel.
For any additional information, please contact us by phone at 1 800-363-7440 or by email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you again very soon!